"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done." (Phil. 4:6)

Friday, December 4, 2009

Milestone after Milestone

Wow, where to begin....Today was such a great day for the babies.  They were both taken off of vapotherm today & now have only a regular humidified nasal cannula @ 1/2 liter...oh my!!!  What an accomplishment!  It did take them a lil while to adjust to the changes (no more hi-flo O2), & we did have to put Khloe back on the caffeine to help increase her respiratory efforts, but overall they are doing really well with it.

As if this wasn't big enough news for today, I just finished bathing and weighing Karsyn &....you guessed it, he is now a whopping "3" pounds!  Yay lil man!!!  Khloe has yet to be weighed tonight, so I'll be adding her weight in here later ;)

These babies just continue to amaze me.  Considering all of the given circumstances (pProm @ 19.5wks & delivery @ 26wks) they have done exceptionally well.  I thank God for these two precious gifts and pray that they continue to make such wonderful progress in leaps and bounds. 

Oh, I almost forgot...today was also their very first snow day!!!  So many milstones & memories for one day.  Sha my lil snow angels!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment